See the original post here written January 2014
Are you looking for something cheap and frugal to do in Dubai on Valentines?
Also, if you’re with the type of person that will judge you based on the value of your present then you either dump them or realize that you are like that too!:
Make a promise.
That niggling habit of picking your nose in public? That annoying trait of yours to always prove that you’re right? The constant complaints about your life? Make a promise to improve yourself and be a better person.
- Like this deck of cards with all the reasons you love your special person
- These Printable IOU Coupons
- These awesome fruit roll fortune cookies! LOVE
Aed 50 or Less:
- Make your own food – Dinner at home, or a picnic in the desert/ beach . Make a pot of tea, Throw in some dried rose buds or cinnamon sticks in the fire and make it smell magical!
-We eat out too much these days , make something you really like and have a quality day out
- The traditional Chocolate + a single red rose (Boooring!)
- A printed T-shirt / Mug
– I made one for my brother on his birthday that said (If Found Please Return to the Gym) and he still wears it! (Or so he claims) – Go to the basement at Mercato Mall under spinneys you’ll find a printing shop there, bring a USB with a picture or just some text
Aed 100 or less:
This bouquet of red roses with free delivery on valentines
This iPhone lens kit – (Or this battery pack )
-Tech is always a great gift I don’t care what anyone else says – Shoutout to Tbreak Media ! Check out their website for the latest in consumer technology
Experience a 4D movie together at VOX
Go trekking in Fujairah
– And totally show off your super Hiking Skills
– Cost is for fuel and food 🙂 ! (Or pay 250pp here)
Aed 200 or more:
-Go to cafe ceramique and spend the day painting a mug for each-other 🙂
Check out Sega Republic and have a laugh!
Share an experience
Do a Try dive experience together and share a new love for diving!